Delhi • Jodhpur • Udaipur • Ranthambore & Jaipur • Khajuraho • Varanasi • Agra • Delhi
Welcome aboard the exquisite Royal Rajasthan on Wheels train, your impeccable host for a journey into the beautiful land of Maharajas… This is travel the way it is meant to be; luxurious, leisurely and full of discovery. Journey back in time and relive the magnificence of a bygone age on this royal week-long odyssey.
The majesty and splendor of the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, with its comfortable and elegant compartments, delicious cuisine and superb service, combined with the adventure of a journey through the heart of India, is a truly unique way to experience the full wonder of this remarkable region.
Day 01 / Wed / Depart Delhi
Board the Train at Safdarjung Railway Station Delhi. The train departs at 22.00PM.
Day 02 / Thu / Sawai Madhopur
After early breakfast leave for jungle safari. Lunch on board followed by afternoon safari. High-Tea at The Taj Lodge. Dinner on board as the Train leaves for Udaipur.
Day 03 / Fri / Udaipur
Morning sightseeing of City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari Return to Train/hotel for Lunch on board/hotel.Later in the afternoon, take a boat cruise on Lake Pichola to visit Jag Mandir Palace by common boat. Proceed to Jaipur.
Day 04 / Sat / Jaipur
Morning visit City Palace and jantar Mantar. After Lunch on board / Hotel proceed to Amber Fort. Rest of the day free and evening Gala Dinner in Jaipur.
Day 05 / Sun / Agra
Breakfast on board. Proceed for sightseeing of Fatehpur Sikri. Lunch at City Hotel. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal. The Train departs for Khajuraho
Day 06 / Mon / Khajuraho
Welcome by caparisoned elephants & sweet music of the auspicious “Shehnai”. Watch the awesome “Hawa Mahal” (the palace of winds), elephants ride at amber fort, shopping of centuries old object de arts & other items.
Lunch at a hotel / on board & visit to the city palace residence of the erstwhile maharaja of Jaipur which houses a museum of amazing centuries-old artifacts & the observatory built by the founder of jaipur maharaja Sawai jai Singh-ii who himself was noted astronomer.
Dinner at a hotel with cultural program.
Day 07 / Tue / Varanasi
After breakfast visit “Bharat Kala Bhavan” which lies within the sprawling grounds of Banaras Hindu University. Its outstanding collection of sculpture, paintings and textiles began with the private collection of the enlightened Rai Krishnadasa. In the afternoon, proceed to Sarnath, a major Buddhist center in the world, wheredhgaya, Buddha, the ‘Awakened One’, delivered his first sermon here.
Day 08 / Wed / Delhi
After Breakfast, check-out in the morning and de-board the Train at Railway Station in Delhi.
Tour end at Delhi.
Tour tariff / Itinerary subject to change without notice.
Super Deluxe Suite
- USD $1,600.00 ~ Twin
- USD $800.00 ~ Single
- USD $825.00 ~ Twin
- USD $590.00 ~ Single
- Government of India service tax of 3.09% shall be levied on the tariff.
- USD $15 per person per trip shall be charged against the payment of commercial taxes in addition to the tariff.
- 10% surcharge will be levied on the tariff for the trips falling during Christmas and/or New Year.
The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels tour departs every Wednesday, from Safdarjung Railway station Delhi.
- Oct 03, Oct 10, Oct 17, Oct 24 & Oct 31, 2012
- Nov 07, Nov 14, Nov 21 & Nov 28, 2012
- Dec 05, Dec 12, Dec 19 & Dec 26, 2012
- Jan 02, Jan 09, Jan 16, Jan 23 & Jan 30, 2013
- Feb 06, Feb 13, Feb 20 & Feb 27, 2013
- Mar 06, Mar 13, Mar 20 & Mar 27, 2013
- Choice of Deluxe Stateroom or Super Deluxe Stateroom Cabin with attached bath
- 10% surcharge levied for departures during Christmas and/or New Year. The above rate is inclusive of this surcharge and all taxes
- All meals, including tea, coffee and mineral water
- Safari into the Jungles of Ranthambore by Canter
- Jeep or Elephant ride at Amber Fort of Jaipur
- Cultural programme followed by dinner at Jaipur
- Transport for sightseeing with Deluxe Coaches
- Entrance fee to monuments and museums
- English-speaking guides
- Visa fee where application
- All airfare and airport taxes in/out of Delhi
- All transfers and transport in Delhi
- Pre and post tour accommodation in Delhi
- Liquor, tips, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, Business Car
- Facilities, Spa Car Facilities and other items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
Enquiry / Booking Form